Blom has recently entered into agreements with two major international players. The company would like to further develop the partnerships with these, and existing, customers. As a result, Blom will strengthen corporate management with a Key Partner Manager.
Key Partner Manager
Blom’s Key Partner Manager will be a crucial resource to develop the relationships to the company’s largest customers within the B2B market. In addition, the Key Partner Manager will take part in the development of new markets and customer segments, and seek to exploit Blom’s total competences and technologies.
Area of Responsibility:
• Maintain and develop new and existing customer relationships through sales and consultancy
• Exploit Blom’s total competences related to key customers
• Develop and manage an international customer team and ensure customer satisfaction
• Develop plans and strategies for international partner networks
• Build strong relationships between different levels within customers and at Blom
• Further develop Blom’s central customer and market segments
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Documented results from customer management and sales in Europe
• Service - and solution sales experience, preferably from GIS – and / or the IT industry
• Experience with partner management and indirect sales through partner networks
• Documented results within sales / sales management and networking
• Good ability and interests in networking and representing a provider of complex services
• Market insight (competitors, partners, customers)
• Analytical skills and business understanding
• Strong self motivation skills
• Higher education
• Outstanding ability to communicate
• Outstanding knowledge of English
Skøyen, Oslo. Traveling has to be expected.
Competitive, result based conditions.
Deadline for application:
Please send your application to:
PB 34 Skøyen
Tel: +47 22 13 19 20
Nils Karbø, Chief Technology Officer